Luasol's Discussions (2)

Discussions Started (2) Replies Latest Activity

Secondary losses-Friends

I remember those who showed up for me, initially showed up and disappeared, and those who did not show up at all. For the friends who were…

Started by Luasol in Health

0 Aug 30, 2022

Dad’s one year death anniversary

Hi Everyone. Today is my dad’s one year anniversary. On Sunday, my husband and I went to one of his favorite restaurants. Today I decided t…

Started by Luasol in Health

1 Oct 11, 2022
Reply by Ninja

RSS

Latest Activity

Emma Jansen posted discussions
Sep 25
Holly is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Sep 1
Claire Dupont is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 18
Albiona Bendaj is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 4
Wendy Kalamar is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 1
Hannah joined Laura Rozier's group
Thumbnail

Losing Someone to Drug Overdose

If you've lost someone you loved due to them overdosing on drugs, let's talk about it here.See More
Jul 21
Hannah posted a discussion

Does anyone else feel pressure to always reply because you're afraid it'll be the last conversation?

Hi everyone. This is my first post here.I lost my brother in December 2024 to an accidental overdose. He passed away suddenly in his sleep. We were only a year and a half apart in age, and he was the closest person I've ever had.One thing I've been struggling with ever since is that I feel an overwhelming pressure to reply to texts and answer calls as soon as I can. If someone messages me and I don't respond right away, my mind starts thinking, "What if something happens to them before I reply?…See More
Jul 21
Profile IconHannah and Alyona joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Jul 21

© 2026   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service