Hi,  My husband was murdered just over a year ago and I have saved some of his ashes to have a tattoo done with.  I am waiting for my friend to complete the pattern for me and my other friend from prison will be getting out in 1 year and he is going to do the tat for me.  I was just wondering if anyone has had a tat done with ashes and what the procedure is.  Thanks, Deborah

Views: 196

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't heard of this; I did get a tattoo after my son Silas passed on; it is a pool shark just like he had on his upper back.  I will post sometime.  I would be interested to find out more about tattooing with a loved ones ashes.  sending love

RSS

Latest Activity

Emma Jansen posted discussions
Friday
Holly is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Sep 1
Claire Dupont is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 18
Albiona Bendaj is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 4
Wendy Kalamar is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 1
Hannah joined Laura Rozier's group
Thumbnail

Losing Someone to Drug Overdose

If you've lost someone you loved due to them overdosing on drugs, let's talk about it here.See More
Jul 21
Hannah posted a discussion

Does anyone else feel pressure to always reply because you're afraid it'll be the last conversation?

Hi everyone. This is my first post here.I lost my brother in December 2024 to an accidental overdose. He passed away suddenly in his sleep. We were only a year and a half apart in age, and he was the closest person I've ever had.One thing I've been struggling with ever since is that I feel an overwhelming pressure to reply to texts and answer calls as soon as I can. If someone messages me and I don't respond right away, my mind starts thinking, "What if something happens to them before I reply?…See More
Jul 21
Profile IconHannah and Alyona joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Jul 21

© 2026   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service