I lost my mother on August 21, 2012. I really do miss her so much. She was my everything, but now she's gone. I still be wanting to pick up the phone and call her,but I then have to realize that she won't pick up on the other end. I feel very lost to the fact that I be wanting to catch her in my dreams,but she's only appeared once so far. Im not coping, eating or sleeping good at all. The sadness really really hits me at night time.

Tags: Here's, a, mother, my, of, picture

Views: 422

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I can relate to the dreams as well.  I lost my mom in Dec 2012, and have had dreams about her almost every night since.  All I want to do in these dreams is hug her one last time.  She never lets me, or something gets in the way of it happening.  I also can relate to wanting to call her.  I was on the phone with her for hours every single day. I'd call her if my dogs did something I thought was cute...just every stupid little thing. She did the same thing as well.  Many times I have gone so far as to dial her number just to realize that she won't pick up that phone ever again. It breaks my heart and soul into a million pieces. You are not alone.  I am not coping at all either.

RSS

Latest Activity

Emma Jansen posted discussions
Sep 25
Holly is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Sep 1
Claire Dupont is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 18
Albiona Bendaj is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 4
Wendy Kalamar is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Aug 1
Hannah joined Laura Rozier's group
Thumbnail

Losing Someone to Drug Overdose

If you've lost someone you loved due to them overdosing on drugs, let's talk about it here.See More
Jul 21
Hannah posted a discussion

Does anyone else feel pressure to always reply because you're afraid it'll be the last conversation?

Hi everyone. This is my first post here.I lost my brother in December 2024 to an accidental overdose. He passed away suddenly in his sleep. We were only a year and a half apart in age, and he was the closest person I've ever had.One thing I've been struggling with ever since is that I feel an overwhelming pressure to reply to texts and answer calls as soon as I can. If someone messages me and I don't respond right away, my mind starts thinking, "What if something happens to them before I reply?…See More
Jul 21
Profile IconHannah and Alyona joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Jul 21

© 2026   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service